1. Accessing this site
2. Information about us
3. Duty of disclosure
5. Site availability
6. Links to other websites
7. Reliance of information posted
9. Changes to this website
10. Our liability
11. Information about you and your visits to this site
12. Viruses, hacking and other offences
13. Governing law
14. Your concerns
1. Accessing this site Petinsurance.co.uk - The purpose of this statement is to set out how we, Brokersure Ltd, use personal information provided by you. As a user of any services provided by Brokersure on this website and by using the Petinsurance.co.uk website generally you agree to this use. The information on this site is directed at UK residents only. The products and services described in this site are available to private individuals for their use only. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Duty of disclosure Any quotation made through our site is based entirely on the information that you give to us. It is your responsibility to make sure that the information given is accurate at the time of disclosure. If the information is found to be subsequently inaccurate or becomes inaccurate you have a duty to inform us of any such changes or incorrect information as soon as you become aware of it. Failure to do so may lead to your insurance policy being invalid or an increase in cost.
4. Copyright The rights in the designs, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this site are owned by or licensed to Petinsurance.co.uk and they are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the copyright in this website belongs to Petinsurance.co.uk; accordingly this website (and its source HTML code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for private home use only.
5. Site availabilityWe are not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this site at any time and for any period. We cannot promise that the site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the site is provided on an "as available" basis.
6. Links to other websites We may provide links to third party websites and websites operated by organisations who have agreed to provide services for the benefit of Petinsurance.co.uk's customers. While we try to select the most appropriate organisations to provide these services, we do not however control the content of any external website and cannot accept liability for the contents, product offerings or the availability of any linked websites.
7. Reliance of information posted Commentary and other materials posted on this site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to this site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. In the event that there is an error in the price, quote, type of product or service shown, we reserve the right to amend or cancel the contract.
9. Changes to this website We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website or the insurance products or services offered through it at any time and without giving notice. We aim to update this site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on this site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
10. Our liability The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
12. Viruses, hacking and other offences You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
14. Your concerns We aim to provide a service that fulfills your expectations and helps you to compare pet insurance quotes, however if you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, or if you feel that your expectations are not met you can submit a complaint to Petinsurance.co.uk either by post or email as follows:
By email: [email protected]
By post: Petinsurance.co.uk, Brokersure Ltd, Digital House, Threshelfords Business Park, Inworth Road, Feering, Essex CO5 9SE
Thank you for visiting this site.